Saturday, November 2, 2013

Where do I start?

A little introduction.  I'm Dawson's Mom (obviously, right? like you hadn't figured that out..).  I'm also a wife, a daughter, a sister, and a daughter-in-law.  I'm a stay at home parent that often gets asked questions like "what do you DO all day?!" which, for those of you who don't know, makes a stay at home parent want to punch you! :)

I enjoy spending time with my family most out of everything that I do.. but I also like to cook, paint, create things that I can say "hey I made that!" about, challenge our monthly budget, shop (much to my husband's dismay!) and run.

Dawson is almost 3 and full of energy, which makes Mom NOT so full of energy.  We're in the process of potty training (ask me another day how awesome this is going) and working on not getting sick every other week.  He amazes me and frustrates me on almost an hourly basis (okay, he frustrates me more often than that.. but he's 2! What do I expect?!)

I'm often sleep deprived and never in the physical shape that I desire. However, I have my family and I am happy! Overall, I just can't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment