Monday, November 25, 2013

Back up the bus..

**if this offends you, I apologize in advance**

Let's talk about Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, Instagram or any other social media for your pet.  

I usually find the "friends we suggest" scrolling across my Facebook a huge pain in my butt.  Today, I had to laugh (harder than I probably should have.. amazing what really awful sleep can do).  I decided to browse through people I haven't added, mostly due to laziness.. and my above mentioned annoyance.  

Would you believe it if I told you that there were almost as many Facebook pages for pets and also children under the age of 2 as there were organizations and adults? 

 I busted up laughing, simply because I tried to not only picture what an animal would have to say, but also how they would operate their computer to post!  I post from my phone quite a bit.. A dog, cat, or 3 month old with a smart phone of their own?  Point is, I'm not sure my cat can remember what he went down the hall for let alone what intelligent thought (jury is still out that he has these) should be posted on Facebook.  

 I realize kids use a parent's smart phone to play games, but I fail to see the need for their own Facebook page.  And an animal.. well, I just don't understand it.  

Am I the only one that feels this way? Is there something I am missing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment