Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Influenster JollyVoxBox Reviews


VoxBox

I can't recall whether I have mentioned that I am an Influenster member? Anyway, it's a pretty cool little review system.  You just review and answer questions about products you own, and you are scored on your participation.  If you stay active, you can qualify for a VoxBox.

I qualified and recieved the JollyVoxBox just before Christmas.

Note: All items recieved from influenster were complimentary and for honest review purposes only.

I recieved in my VoxBox:

- The Duck Brand Mini Ducklings tape
- Puffs Brand tissues
- NYC HD Color Trio
- The Skinny Cow candy
- Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer




I used the Duck Brand tape to repurpose this dishwasher detergent container.  Originally I thought I would use it for my desk but I realized it's perfect for small garbage in my bathroom.  I don't know about anyone else, but we end up with floss, q-tips and razor packages all over our sink area.  What I loved most about this tape is I can rip it with my fingers! It also is easy to un-stick from itself if you accidentally find yourself in that situation :)  Although I doubt you would, as it doesn't curl either.  I have a bunch of little projects I would love to use this stuff on.  Best of all, it comes in all kinds of prints and colors! 

The Puffs tissues came in very handy this week as Joe came down with the flu and I am battling the usual early pregnancy stuffiness.  I already buy puffs so obviously I love them! They are just softer to me than other brands and I tend to get a raw nose pretty easily.  

The NYC HD color trio couldn't have come at a better time.  To be honest, I have never tried many of their cosmetics because they just seemed cheap.  However, my mind has changed.  While it isn't as great as Urban Decay, it's close.  I'll be buying more of these from here on out! My only regret is not getting a picture of myself with it on! 

The Skinny Cow candy is gone.  I got some chocolate peanut butter patties and between myself and Dawson, they didn't last long.  They are guilt free, why would they? You would think something that's low calorie wouldn't taste good but actually the chocolate is pretty creamy.  I actually prefer their candy to a lot of other popular brands.  I don't feel like I'm giving anything up.  Also, they sell this stuff at Costco.. Awesome! 

The Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer is the only thing I wouldn't buy again.  Not because it wasn't a quality product, but because I don't typically wear lipstick or color on my lips in general.  I did try it though, and it was quite long lasting and didn't lose it's shine for the entire day.   It also didn't feel gummy or chalky like a lot of lipsticks do.  I actually forgot I was wearing it! 

So there you have it :) hopefully I will be able to review other products from another Influenster VoxBox in the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment