Friday, February 7, 2014

11 week pregnancy update


Week 11


How far along? 11 weeks 3 days.. Baby is the size of a lime. 

Weight gain? The scale says I'm down another few lbs.. For a total of 16 lbs lost since week 6. 

Belly button? Still looks normal :) 

Wedding rings on or off? Still on.. Actually getting a bit loose. 

Movement? Nothing yet, too early.  

Maternity clothes? Pants, yes.  Some shirts too!

Symptoms? Feeling? Nausea and vomiting still going on.  I was actually feeling a little better last week than this week.  Lots more vomiting and I haven't been able to convince myself to eat dinner most nights.

Mood? Feeling real discouraged lately.  I keep hoping for a miracle, that I'll wake up feeling awesome one day but that hasn't happened. 

Missing? Food actually sounding good.  I also miss not worrying so much about how many fluids I'm getting down. 

Looking forward to? Feeling movement.  I can't wait for that.  

Sleep? I have been sleeping like a rock this week, just not long enough.  I'm trying to read before bed, it helps me fall asleep easier.  

Exercise? No.  Just no.  Exercise = lose my breath super easily and uncontrollable gagging. 

Any cravings? No cravings.  Still eating mostly turkey sandwiches from burgerville, Arby's, or panera.  I have also eaten top ramen a couple of times this week and fresh blueberries.  Still drinking decaf iced tea but getting really sick of it. 

Food aversions? Everything.  No joke.  Even the things I can choke down sound awful 24/7.  I can't go to the grocery store or make easy mac for Dawson because even seeing food makes me gag.  Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment